Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fiber-story


Since fiber is my focus - I might as well share yesterday's fiber-story.
I went to the supermarket, hoping to get inspired by the produce.
When I saw those Heirloom Carrots, I just knew I had to use them. Remembering my leek and celery in the fridge drawer, the can of Cannelini and the Tuscan Seasoning I already had at home, I picked up some kale and
cooked up a lovely pot of soup:




One really does not need a recipe for a soup... just grab what you have or what appeals to you at the time and enjoy it:)
This turned out delicious.

(Re: Heirloom Carrots - the maroon one is very good but discolours soup quite a bit so I did not put it in here)

I can't wait for June when the Farmers' Market opens. I count the months from January on...
Until June, it's just the memories of last summer:

No comments:

Post a Comment