Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend

Well, I keep going like the Energizer bunny - this IS the perfect season for veggies...

Working hard to include more leafy greens: Spinach, Swiss Chard and Rapini  are going to be on our plates this week.
I have discovered that Quinoa/Rice Pasta is very enjoyable.

I spent the two days fairly active:
did a photography field trip on Saturday all day,  It's a great deal more strenuous than I had thought: plenty of walking on uneven terrain while carrying a lot of gear, lots of bending etc.

then today we went for a run. We did run  periodically, scaled a steep hill,  took some pictures, tried to teach our mischievous doggy to run with us instead of ahead of us.  It was a workout:)
The pictures aren't the same quality - I carry a point-and-shoot camera for runs.

That hill was a lot tougher than I expected ...

....but the view was all worth it.

By the end we had a tired but obedient dog:)


No comments:

Post a Comment