Saturday, February 25, 2012

I AM STILL HERE

and it's Day 2.

Today was a much better day.
More energy.  I felt slightly hungry all day. Somehow, that seems to work for me.
I also participated in a Yin Yoga class which was wonderful both for mind and body:)

Food-wise:
Smoothies are great.
They are not my usual breakfast food but they work well. Magic Bullet is easily rinsed and is ready for another round if needed.
This morning:
Avocado/Mango/ Flaxseed/ Banana/ Almond butter/ Coconut milk Smoothie.  Very pleasant.
(I thought I would not like avocado in there.  It works - gives it a good texture)
Lunch:
Potato and Leek Soup
Mixed greens salad with hemp hearts
I had Tea this morning- no time for morning snack.

After workshop:
my trailmix
Followed by herbal tea.
Smoothie: Banana/Carob
Dinner:
Mixed greens salad with black sesame and Lemon Tahini dressing.
A wonderful Leek/Spinach/Arugula/Sundried Tomato/Quinoa  Pilaf.

I suspect, I'll be having some more fruit.

P.S.
I did:
I had some banana slices with almond butter. It was delicious. Who said I needed to feel deprived?

No comments:

Post a Comment