Saturday, April 9, 2011

So Many Things In A Day:)

 Sculpting class is part of my Saturday morning routine. I've been doing it for about a year and a half. It has helped me get stronger, more toned. I feel good doing it. (I try to do another one during the week)

Today was an incredibly beautiful day. Sunshine, 15 C.  Everybody who could move or could be moved, was outdoors. Cars, bikes, skateboards everywhere.  Walkers, joggers, runners... Little kids, grandmas and grandpas, dogs in all sizes.

We went to a lovely trail by the Don River. It was neat because we went there last 6 months ago, almost to the date. What a difference:

Today

In October

The place is magical:)
A lovely couple
It's amazing what an hour long walk can do.
Since I had promised, my next workout was a combination of spinning and weights- 
It was quite a day. 
Yoga moves were included but no, I did not have  a full yoga practice...


No comments:

Post a Comment