Thursday, April 28, 2011

MIA

I disappeared for a couple of days : I loaned my computer to my daughter.

I am back now-
Seeds and Nuts focus reminded me of a recipe I have been meaning to try:
Bulgur and Walnut Kibbeh
It sounds delicious.

I will change my focus early next week, as right now my mind is on this weekend's run.

While I was computer-less, I read in an otherwise unremarkable article how our troubles started when we started to extract sugar from plants. All of a sudden it hit me:
we might be getting all natural forms of sugar (like evaporated cane juice, turbinado sugar, etc.) but it IS a concentrated form, regardless. A good analogy would be eating fruits versus drinking their juices...
It's funny that we can read about the same topic over and over but one day, when it's presented in different words, all of a sudden the lights go on:).

No comments:

Post a Comment