Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 2

... and another hot one.

My running is suffering:
I got out there today but had to alternate with walking as the heat proved to be too much even at 6:30 p.m.

Yoga: Blissology Tuesday Quickie
Meditation ; Yet to come
Nature Appreciation: a beautiful butterfly visiting my Echinacea and a young bunny hopping across the street:)
Gratitude: plenty:)
Food Awareness:
Socca with (fresh) Rosemary and Onion slices - Very delicious
Fresh salad with all the goodness from the Farmer's market - with Lemon Tahini dressing
Corn on the cob

and for dinner
more Salad
Mushroom Paprikash with steamed Green peas
and fruit, of course:)

And, since I ALWAYS appreciate a promising recipe:
Edamame Burger


Since neither bunny nor the butterfly waited for me to grab my camera, here is a photo of the beautiful (black) walnuts that will help sustain the local squirrel population:

No comments:

Post a Comment