Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blissology, Running and French

It seems like I do this frequently:
I challenge myself on a number of levels:).

Today:

Running (jogging and walking) worked out as the temperature fell to normal level. We were out on the trail for almost 2 hours. :)

Yoga  did not happen... In theory, I could still do it but I won't.
Meditation: Instead of sitting down to meditate, I looked up Wikipaedia's entry on Meditation. Just as I suspected: there are so many types....

Nature Appreciation: Always...  I admired the green foliage over the trail, my Black-eyed Susans... the bees moving about from flower to flower.

Food Awareness:
Today was mostly leftovers but good leftovers: Rapini with Soba, Blueberries, Mango Lassi - delicious.

French is challenging my memory...  and I mean really challenging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment