Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Challenge

The challenge is to stay with it...
Even when certain aspects are skipped - the awareness remains.  That seems to be true about most of the challenges and it can be both positive and negative.
It's negative when I feel anxiety over the things I missed or did not do up to expectations.
It's positive when it serves as a reminder that I need to work on something a little harder. It's good to keep it in perspective that there will be other days, other opportunities to work on it.

Today, I chose a guided meditation, focused on alternate nostril breathing and ham -sa breathing.
Food-wise : I cooked a huge family dinner with all fresh market produce
Gratitude : it was all there, at the dinner table.
See, I'm still working on it.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment