Thursday, September 22, 2011

Farmer's Market

A nice discovery:
Many of the farmers bringing their produce to the market have their own blogs:

One example. I've enjoyed their heirloom tomatoes, peppers, gorgeous peaches, pears,  and more recently: squash.

Another one has the most amazing breads ( I'm sure, cookies, too) . We really enjoy their Irish Soda Bread.

Fairly new to the market is the gentleman with the nicest dried fruit.

Then there is this farm. I love their colourful cauliflowers, broccoli, beets, corn... and just about everything else.

Then, there is the stand with the most amazing mushrooms (I may have mentioned before) - with no blog but that is OK with organic mushrooms like these:


Veggie and Mushroom Loaf recipe added to my list of Recipes.
(You'll need to scroll down)

No comments:

Post a Comment